Many Business Owners either don’t have accurate financial statements at all, or if they do, they don’t understand how to read them. Here is where a Business Coach can help.
We can review your existing reports to see if everything looks accurate. Assuming it does, we can help you understand how to read and utilize the data. We do this with common language (not technobabble) to make it easy to use the information as a planning tool. We also show you how to look at trends and see comparisons between different periods.
Here are some reasons to have accurate and up to date financial reports:
- Cash flow monitoring
- Short-term and long-term planning
- Look for ways to increase sales and decrease expenses
- Be on the alert for any fraud or theft
- Create a budget and compare it to actual
- Know your profitability numbers
- Apply for and track expenses for PPP (during Covid-19)
- Apply for a business loan
- If you do have a Succession Plan, the new owner would need them
Reviewing your financial statements and understanding them, will put you in a better position to make informed decisions. Remember, knowledge is power.
Linda’s proactive and positive attitude is a breath of fresh air.
– Joe Hubchenko, Pinellas Park, Florida
We truly believe this is a mutual selection process!
Your path to success begins with us!
Contact us now for a free consultation!