Often times as Managers and Business Owners we are so busy that we may be a bit neglectful of our staff. These are the people who represent us in our absence and communicate to our clients and potential clients.
They should be our biggest cheerleaders!!
Working with a Business Coach can be extremely beneficial in this area. We are an outside, objective person who can determine how you are perceived by your team and what impact that may be having on your business success.
Here is a sampling of some of the actions and areas we can help with:
- Assess how your employees view their job
- Assess how your employees view the company
- Assess how your employees view their Manager/Owner
- Determine the level of TEAM work there is
- Determine if employees are in the job best suited for them
- Work to increase productivity and a sense of TEAM
- Help address issues and concerns that arise to make the company more enjoyable to work at
- Help the Manager/Owner have any “tough” conversations that need to be had
- Create open communication that will often help avoid those “tough” conversations by being proactive
- Have goals or benchmarks to measure success on an ongoing basis
- How to recognize and reward employees
- As your Business Coach, we will become a partner, a sounding board for you and your business
Working with a Coach can be both challenging and rewarding. The sky’s the limit when you have a partner to help guide you to achieve your goals and hold you accountable along the way.
What most impresses me about Linda Macedonio and Pathfinder Coaching is her calming manner. Often times, bookkeeping can be stressful, especially if things get behind or details are entered incorrectly. Linda has a way of speaking to her clients so that they didn’t feel bad about where things stand and has a respectful demeaner that focuses on solutions not blame. With her attention to detail, she will not only straighten things out, she will provide education and systems to avoid the same mistake in the future. She is a pleasure to work with.
– Karen Calvert, Attleboro, Massachusetts
We truly believe this is a mutual selection process!
Your path to success begins with us!
Contact us now for a free consultation!